soul-searching and news from the other side
School Year Internship at ghost communications
ghost communications is seeking two self-motivated, part time interns to assist on a variety of media relations and social media accounts. You will learn how to make media lists, write pitches and news releases, research media opportunities and directly pitch the media. We encourage and expect you to contribute ideas to campaigns that place our clients’ products in major national consumer media. We may also expect you to run an errand or two – but everybody does that here.
– Exceptional writing and verbal communications skills
– Passion for real media including magazines, broadcast news and newspapers
– Basic knowledge of social media outlets
– Ability to work independently with little supervision
– Open, flexible schedule around school commitments and classes
– Be starting your sophomore or junior year of college
– Full school year internship
– 15-25+ hours a week
– Compensation: Expenses only
All applications must contain a resume and cover letter. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ghost communications
Founded in 2006 with more than 20 years of big agency experience, ghost communications is a small, fast-paced micro agency located in Uptown Minneapolis and growing quickly. Our clients include prominent local businesses and national consumer products and brands in the agency, cycle and outdoor lifestyle categories.
Commentary, postings, media bric-a-brac, snippets, snaps, bits and bobs, tidbits, news to use - or not, inspired insights grabbed on the fly, tweeted on the run and hopefully of some use to someone sometime somewhere...